|Opening Hours||10:00-18:00 (Entry until 17:30)
* Friday and Saturday during Special Exhibitions 10:00-20:00 (Entry until 19:30)
|Closed days||Monday (The next day if Monday is a public holiday)
New Year’s holidays (December 31/January 1)
Closed for maintenance (January 2-10, 2020)
- Group prices apply to groups of 20 or more.
- Entry is free for high school students and younger.
- Discounted set tickets for entry into both Collection Exhibition and Special Exhibitions are available.
- Admission for persons with disabilities is half of their standard admission (see table above; excludes those aged 70 and over), and admission for one caregiver is free.
※From July 11 to September 22, 2020, admission is free for any person with a disability (plus one caregiver) for Collection Exhibition.
- On every 2nd Sunday admission is free for Collection Exhibition,thanks to contribution from the Ito Cultural Foundation.
Underground parking discount service
Visitors to exhibitions are eligible to use the underground parking with 400 yen for the first 2 hours (after that, 200 yen per 30 min.) instead of 400 yen for the first 1 hour (after that, 200 yen per 30 min.)
Please receive the discount service at the 1st floor information desk.
*Parking discounts are not available for other car parks nearby.
visitor policies in the galleries
Please do not touch the works of art and showcases.
Please refrain from talking on mobile phones. Please switch the mobile off or set to vibration mode.
Please do not eat or drink in the museum. Chewing gum and candy are also prohibited.
Please use only pencils in the galleries. Do not use ballpoint-pens, ink-pens, or brushes that may mark and damage the exhibit.
Bulky baggage, umbrellas, or other large items that might be bothering other visitors cannot be brought into the galleries. Please leave bulky baggage or other large items that might be bothering other visitors in the coin return lockers (100 yen) or at information. Please leave umbrella at the umbrella stand.
【When taking photographs】
[Temporary Exhibition Gallery]
Taking photographs is not allowed.
Visitors are permitted to take photographs in the collection galleries but only personal use. Works with “No photography” sign are not allowed to take photographs. When taking photographs please be considerate of others. Using flash photography, tripods, selfie stick, or other instrument is prohibited. Please refrain from taking videos in the galleries.
Address and contact number
1-1-1 Wakinohama Kaigan-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe City 651-0073 [Inside HAT Kobe]