JR: Walk south for about 10 min. from the south exit of Nada Station (JR Kobe Line)
Hanshin Railway: Walk south for about 8 min. from Iwaya Station
Hankyu Railway: Walk southwest for about 20 min. from the west exit of Oji-koen Station (Hankyu Kobe Line)
Kobe City Bus
* Required time may vary depending on the route.
- Maximum required time: About 35 min.
- The bus stops by JR Nada and Hanshin Iwaya stations.
- Please note that there is approximately one bus service per hour.
- From the Hanshin Expressway No. 3 Kobe Line, get off at Maya Ramp and turn west at the “Maya Ramp South” intersection. (It takes about 5 min. from Maya Ramp.)
- From Route 2, turn south at the “Iwayanakamachi-4” intersection.
- If you are using parking lots around the museum, discounts will not be available.